Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crafty Clearout Winner

I got up super early just to post this, y'know. No, I didn't. I got up super early to go shopping and wanted to do this before I forgot :)  Super early being 9:00 on a Saturday (hey--I don't have kids--I'll take my small luxuries). ANYway--we had 100 entries even for this one. I plugged a few numbers into the old random number generator and it spit this out at me:


That would be April from Our Crazy Life who said "Love the fabrics! Hope I win!" Glad to help you out there, April, and I hope you have lots of fun creating some goodies. I'm off to email you now for your details. For those of you who didn't get lucky this time, fear not. I like giveaways. I like sharing my fabric. And I like you. So stay tuned - you never know when I'll say "Here!!!! Take it!!!"

Have a great weekend! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway. Congrats April! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Love your super early time.
    Kidless sleep ins are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I am so excited I won! It was a great Birthday Surprise! Thank you Bethany!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...