Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Merry!


I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a wonderful Christmas! We're home from services, ready to dish up some stew, light the yule log ("Not that I have a log. Not in the sense that you think I said I did"), and chill out for the evening. I hope your days are merry and bright, and that we can all find a moment amid the hustle and bustle to quietly reflect on all that we have (and what may be missing from others' (or even our own) lives this season, leaving souls a bit hollow and aching--I'm thinking of recent events that I won't expand upon here so as not to harsh the Christmas mellow). I raise my mug of Lady Grey to all of you, and wish you a festive day of merriment! Hugs, kisses, and cozy thoughts, my lovely lovelies!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time with your family! Lots of Love and Joyeux Noël from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Wonderful Christmas Beth:D I'll raise my chocolate cup too:D May your Holidays are filled with laughter and joy:D

    xxx
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Bethany!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...