Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stalker

Stalking: when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

That always makes me snicker. Have you ever heard of the website All Women Stalk? It's not creepy, it's deliciously marvelous. The lovely Meream (from Bored and Crafty) asked me a few questions a few months ago and now you can read my blah-blah-blahs on some bag-making must-haves over there.


In other news I'm waiting to hear back from a place about being a vendor at a fall craft fair. Depending on the response things might get crazy up in these here parts :)

3 comments:

  1. Funny girl! Hey, hope you get to do the fair. It is a lot of work, but you will do great!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to crazy. (yours) Speaking of craft fairs, in the past when I didn't have a permanent craft stall, I would search around like crazy looking for places to sell at. And sometimes when I didn't get a slot, I would be very disappointed. Now? I get invited to sell at this or that place all the time. So weird rite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those clips! Good luck with the fair :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...