Sunday, October 23, 2016

Murder Mystery Quilt Along: Block 10

Hi gang! I find that I have no problem remembering to make my mystery quilt blocks, but I do have difficulty in remembering to post about them, so I'm tossing this one up while I'm thinking of it.

Quick side question: does anyone like those Matthew McConaughey commercials for Lincoln? I don't care for them, not one little bit. Not at all. Just curious...

Anyway--my quilt block. This one as all straight pieces (no applique) and was therefore a pretty quick thing to assemble. It connects with two other blocks as well. You might think this would help me figure out what's happening here, but it does not. I've submitted my guess for the killer, so figuring things out from reading the story isn't the problem. It's just this quilt that's kicking my tush.


As you can see, what I really like to do is make the block, press it nice and neat, then fold it up and put it away until it's picture time, and then snap a photo without ironing out the wrinkles. It's sort of a hobby of mine....

And here's the whole thing thus far:


I think this is going to be one of those things that I don't see the thing until someone points it out, and then it will be all that I can see.

2 comments:

  1. Just two more blocks? Not long to wait now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snapping pictures of wrinkled blocks. We have the same hobby! Thanks for making me laugh today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...